Monday, April 4, 2016

College of Prayer




I am feeling the need for a break. Happily, the College of Prayer is conducting a module this week in a church not so far away.

What is the College of Prayer? I can't explain it. Oh, how I wish I could but it is more of an experience than a pen to paper, lecture time.Their home page states: "We’re here to train those who want to get back to the basics of where a vibrant Christian life filled with the presence of Christ starts. We’re here to mentor those who are working too hard, and praying too little. We’re here to equip those who desire tools to further their intimacy with the living God. All of this starts with a simple, but honest plea ... “Lord, teach us to pray!” (Luke 11:1)

When I am feeling drained, it means I need to spend more time in prayer; in God's holy presence. The College of Prayer states that it is for leaders but all are welcome. We will all, if we want to grow in Christ and in His Spirit, lead someone in some way.

Take a look and see if they have a campus by you. I promise you won't regret it.

Blessings, gail 

No comments:

Post a Comment